The SixAppealWheelGroup      

Get 'Six Appeal' here !

Forums

Forum Home > Sales and Wanted Section > Rear Bodyshell For TACR2a

Murman

I have been slowly renovating my TACR2a over the past year and in doing so I acquired a rear body shell together with several other fittings of a TACR2a which was being dismantled. Does anyone need the shell or know of anyone who does? Open to reasonable offers.

October 8, 2016 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KevinP

Hi There, i have just purchased mine and want to retain the outer shape but strip out the inside, pump, tank etc, and have no idea the best plan of attack, is this something you could help me with.

--
October 16, 2016 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Graham Hart

Another TACR 2A bites the dust of conversion!!!!!!!!

October 17, 2016 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KevinP

This will be a quick job, need to repair chassis and a few bits and bobs so easier if back taken off

--
October 20, 2016 at 6:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Murman

KevinP at October 16, 2016 at 5:36 PM

Hi There, i have just purchased mine and want to retain the outer shape but strip out the inside, pump, tank etc, and have no idea the best plan of attack, is this something you could help me with.

Hi, Sorry not to have responded sooner.

I understand that the rear shell in all in one with the tank being an integral part.

You will find a manual on the documents section of the website.

It would be worth you advertsing the parts you remove on this site as they are always being looked for.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks,

Gareth

PS I have tried to find your Facebook site without success in order that I can watch your progress on your vehicle. Do you have the exact address. Thanks

October 23, 2016 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.