The SixAppealWheelGroup      

Get 'Six Appeal' here !

Forums

Forum Home > Technical & Suppliers Information > Shelving unit for 1988 TACR2A

Tacrman
I am looking for the shelving unit for the TACR2A I am restoring. If I can't buy one then a picture of the rear locker layout would be very helpful. The other items I am looking for are; large crash axe, the helmet stowage bin from the cab, the crew compartment heater, front grille with blue lights mounted in it. Any help much appreciated
--
August 7, 2017 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Murman

Hi,

I may be able to help you out on some of the items you require.

I think I wrote to you in the past about a rear seat but received no reply.

I owen2 TACR2a's one in a good state of repair another in a very sorry state which I am currently renovating.

I also purchased the pump and rear body shell from another 2 years ago just to save it from being scrapped.

Trevor who operates a TACR2a purchased my old pump for renovation.

If you are interested in other parts just let me know and I will have a look as I am more than willing to help another TACR2a owner out.

I am away until 31st August but will look in my garage on the 1st Sept.

Regards,

Gareth

August 11, 2017 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tacrman

Murman at August 11, 2017 at 4:10 AM

Hi,

I may be able to help you out on some of the items you require.

I think I wrote to you in the past about a rear seat but received no reply.

I owen2 TACR2a's one in a good state of repair another in a very sorry state which I am currently renovating.

I also purchased the pump and rear body shell from another 2 years ago just to save it from being scrapped.

Trevor who operates a TACR2a purchased my old pump for renovation.

If you are interested in other parts just let me know and I will have a look as I am more than willing to help another TACR2a owner out.

I am away until 31st August but will look in my garage on the 1st Sept.

Regards,

Gareth

That sounds great Gareth. Could I ask you to give me a bell when you get back? My number is 07887 552775. Thanks Ashley
August 12, 2017 at 5:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Murman

Hi Ashley,

Will do.

Gareth

August 12, 2017 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.