The SixAppealWheelGroup      

Get 'Six Appeal' here !

Forums

Forum Home > Sales and Wanted Section > TACR2a Rear Body Shell on eBAY

John D

Guess this is a fellow members, for those that haven't seen it.

item number: 172466561864

See http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-TACR2a-Rear-Body-Shell-/172466561864?hash=item2827cee348:g:ZvoAAOSwnHZYZ1R5

January 4, 2017 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Murman

Hi John,

The bodyshell belongs to me as I tried to save it when E806HTL was being broken up.

I have taken some parts off it to refurb my own TACR2a F834DMS but now my better half wants it off the drive.

Clearly I would like it to go to a good home and I am open to offers.

Thanks for bringing it to others attention but I did put it on this site earlier last year but no takers.

Gareth

January 8, 2017 at 6:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

disco5

Murman at January 8, 2017 at 6:16 AM

Hi John,

The bodyshell belongs to me as I tried to save it when E806HTL was being broken up.

I have taken some parts off it to refurb my own TACR2a F834DMS but now my better half wants it off the drive.

Thanks for bringing it to others attention but I did put it on this site earlier last year but no takers.

Gareth

hi there looking at getting a tacr2 or rebuild one back to its original glory ????

What do you have you any parts ie a chassis with id , axles ect..cheers

December 30, 2017 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Murman

disco5 at December 30, 2017 at 2:46 PM

Murman at January 8, 2017 at 6:16 AM

Hi John,

Gareth

hi there looking at getting a tacr2 or rebuild one back to its original glory ????

What do you have you any parts ie a chassis with id , axles ect..cheers

Hello,

I have quite a lot of internal parts.

I have a scene light on e-bay at the moment if you need one? I will take if off if you need other bits and pieces?

Please let me know what you need. My e-mail is garethandsal@btinternet.com

Regards,

Gareth

January 5, 2018 at 5:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.